View Profile Cotcan

2 Game Reviews

Robot wants Kitty

Not as good as Robot wants Dog, but it is still good.

Robot wants Puppy

It was a nice game, but you didn't really get to use the last power-up. I would love to play a third one.

10 Audio Reviews

Overall it's pretty good. It reminds me of Stardew Valley. It has some good transitions. I do have to say that the 0:27-1:02 and the 2:25-2:43 sections sound pretty similar. I think the 2:25-2:43 section would have been better if you had say added 1:11-1:18 wobble sound or something similar into the background like you did somewhat with in 1:30-1:35. I also think it could have been a bit longer. Perhaps as long as the 0:27-1:02 section, or longer if you had switched out some of the sounds in the background for the second half.

In fact, going with both of those ideas, I think the 1:30-1:40 area should have had the wobble sound coming it in more and more. If you had done that, I think you should have also made it say 10 more seconds longer, so you can some more time to bring it in. I think this would have helped build up the 1:38-1:40 transition a bit better and it would have had a nicer drop.

Again overall it is pretty good. Those are just a few things I noticed that I think could have been improved on. I may have been a bit too nit picky, but oh well. Thanks for the good song and keep making good music.

Chliz responds:

Thx! This is a very expiremental song, so I do need some constructive criticism. I will take this into consideration as summer continues and I start to make more tropical house :D

Dude, you totally stole this song from another guy under the name of OskarTopp, that publishes here on Newgrounds. You can find the original song here at: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/705403 Not cool man. Not cool.

MOProduction responds:

dude i am oskartopp

I'm going to say the same thing as GerboPawa. It's pretty good, but a think you could have a better name that fits the song bitter. I thought it was a good song, if you wanted to just chill or relax. I mean even "Chillmix the End of 2016" would be a more fitting name than Hacker. Again, it's a great song, but needs a more fitting name. I look forward to seeing more of your work on here.

n/a, Male