Hacker Hacker

I'm going to say the same thing as GerboPawa. It's pretty good, but a think you could have a better name that fits the song bitter. I thought it was a good song, if you wanted to just chill or relax. I mean even "Chillmix the End of 2016" would be a more fitting name than Hacker. Again, it's a great song, but needs a more fitting name. I look forward to seeing more of your work on here.

Silent prayer Silent prayer

I liked it. It flows well. I also agree with Ryskie, that it would have been nice to have the strings and the beat just play together for a few bars. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Paradoxical Universe Main Paradoxical Universe Main

Normally I only download something if it's at least a 5, but I liked yours enough that I didn't want to condemn it for the sudden stop at the end. I would change that to a fade, if I were doing it. It would make a lot easier on the ears.

GearHawkAccel responds:

Yes, I don't know what happened at the end when the MP3 was made but I haven't really worked on fixing that problem :S Anyway, thanks for the review.

Legend Legend

I like how it's soft, but also upbeat. Groovy, but also nice and smoothing.

The Terminal - Piano The Terminal - Piano

love it

I just can't stop listening to it.

SN | No Known Maker | SN SN | No Known Maker | SN

Its pretty good

Its a pretty good song. If you made an instrumental version of this and uploaded it, that would be great. Other than that, I have nothing to say.

SessileNomad responds:

...this is an instrumental version?

DV-Above The Clouds DV-Above The Clouds

Great Song

This is a great song. It is a long song, but it balanced for the great music all during that time. It really is above the clouds. Sometimes I wish more people would make more music like this. Keep up the good work.

LBV LBV

Good

The intro was good, but after that, it kind of died. It does have some potential. Keep working, and you'll get it right.