Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

Robot wants Kitty

Not as good as Robot wants Dog, but it is still good.

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

Robot wants Puppy

It was a nice game, but you didn't really get to use the last power-up. I would love to play a third one.

Hacker Hacker

I'm going to say the same thing as GerboPawa. It's pretty good, but a think you could have a better name that fits the song bitter. I thought it was a good song, if you wanted to just chill or relax. I mean even "Chillmix the End of 2016" would be a more fitting name than Hacker. Again, it's a great song, but needs a more fitting name. I look forward to seeing more of your work on here.

Silent prayer Silent prayer

I liked it. It flows well. I also agree with Ryskie, that it would have been nice to have the strings and the beat just play together for a few bars. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Paradoxical Universe Main Paradoxical Universe Main

Normally I only download something if it's at least a 5, but I liked yours enough that I didn't want to condemn it for the sudden stop at the end. I would change that to a fade, if I were doing it. It would make a lot easier on the ears.

GearHawkAccel responds:

Yes, I don't know what happened at the end when the MP3 was made but I haven't really worked on fixing that problem :S Anyway, thanks for the review.